Join Our Staff
Stillwater Christian School is looking for employees who view their work not only as a job but also as a calling. Our vision is to develop lifelong learners who discern and apply God's truth as they serve and lead wherever God calls. Therefore, applicants must provide a clear testimony of a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ, be regular attenders and supporters of a local church, and affirm the Stillwater Christian School Statement of Faith. We seek individuals who are driven by excellence, care deeply about their students, and are willing to develop healthy, nurturing relationships inside and outside of the classroom.
"It is hard to imagine working in any capacity
anywhere else that would provide the same level
of meaning and purpose that working at Stillwater provides."
- Secondary Teacher
2020/2021 Open Position:
Head of Maintenance, Full-time, days, good pay and benefits.
- Lead and assist in maintaining school buildings and grounds in top condition, promote safety of students, employees and guests in the school buildings and grounds.
- Perform and supervise preventive maintenance, repair and installation in connection with: electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems; exterior and interior buildings; school grounds.
- Supervise custodial staff ensuring high standards of professionalism and cleanliness.
- Supervise maintenance and improvement actions on campus to include: 1) planning projects, 2) developing bid specifications, 3) overseeing bid process including getting at least three bids, 4) acting as project manager where appropriate, and 5) ensuring project completion.
- Work overtime when emergencies arise in order to keep Stillwater operating in good order.
- Act as a substitute custodian when necessary.
- Keep abreast of new information, innovative ideas and techniques
- Oversee security systems at Stillwater.
2021/2022 Open Position:
Elementary Principal: We are seeking an Elementary Principal who is passionate about student flourishing and missional excellence. The principal provides enthusiastic vision and direction to the elementary (K-4) faculty and staff, establishing and maintaining strong, discipleship-oriented personal relationships with faculty, students, and parents, speaking Stillwater’s values in the school community in words and writings, and living them out through the ministry of presence. As a key member of the leadership team, the principal provides daily direction to the school and helps implement the strategic plan.
Founded in 1980, Stillwater Christian School is an independent Christian school, situated on 13 acres in Kalispell, Montana, serving 428 students pre-K through 12. The elementary program features excellent classroom teaching and special instruction in: music, art, STEAM, physical education, and Latin (grades 3-5). Stillwater is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is a Member of Council of the Council for Educational Standards and Accountability (CESA).
Encompassed by 2.3 million acres of federally protected land, thousands of miles of hiking, biking, and sledding trails, and with four seasons for outdoor activities, Kalispell is truly the ultimate outdoor adventure location. It is the hub for the Flathead Valley with a population of approximately 100,000 residents. Glacier National Park and the world-class Whitefish Ski Resort are huge draws for both tourists and residents, making Kalispell one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Kalispell has an outstanding regional hospital and an international airport with direct service to a number of hubs to include Seattle, Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Denver, and Phoenix. With its small town feel and great outdoor activities, Kalispell is a great place to live and work.